Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hey guys

Hey guys,

We'll we are about a week away from throwing down with S*** and probably watching the Reds lose another game...and then gambling our savings accounts away! Ha
Either way it should be a good time!

Here is the breakdown for the days events:

Saturday 2:30 meet at the Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
150 West Fifth Street
Cincinnati, OH
USA 45202-2393
MY CELL # 513-383-9655

Get checked in and then head to the Reds game:Game Starts at 3:55pm
I have 2 groups of 10 seats in two different sections, so we will be a bit spread out. I also plan to get over to the stadium early and reserve a table along the third baseline at the Machine Room. We can all use this table to get some good food and beers during the game.

After the game we will be heading back to the hotel to get freshened up and then either lounge a bit in a Hospitality room or just head over to the Argosy Casion for dinner and some gambling.

The Reds tickets will cost everyone $16.00. right now we have 18 people committed so we have 2 tickets still available. Unless some of you who haven't responded to the evite finally do!!

The rooms will cost around $150.00 and have two queen beds. I have 8 rooms reserved and I think everyone who is going to the game is staying, but I'm not sure. So in some rooms there will be more than 2 people. My e-mail address in c***@b******.com I'd like to figure out the room situation ASAP. This way if we have an extra room because people will be sleeping four to a room to save some cash I can cancel my reservations. So I need every to get with who they know and decide how they want to sleep and then get back with me soon.

Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment